Help you body detox, cleanse and heal itself
Toxins in our environment and food are hazardous to our health
They accumulate in the body and are stored in fat cells creating a body burden or toxic load
When the body reaches a tipping point where it can no longer handle the toxic load you may start to get symptoms; aches and pains (not injury related), fatigue, depression, digestive disorders, food sensitivities, allergies and possibly disease.
Our body has an amazing ability to detoxify when you stop putting toxins in, when you add healthy, whole, nutrient rich foods and when you rev up your body’s own systems of detoxification; the lymph system, lungs, liver, kidneys and skin
- Eat organic as much as the budget allows
- Avoid chemical in household cleaners
- Avoid chemicals in personal care items
- Avoid Genetically Modified Foods (GMO)
- Eat Greens - especially bitter greens
- Drink water
- Eliminate negative thoughts
We have a voice and a choice to help preserve and protect ourselves and our environment.
For more detailed information you can also refer to the Environmental Working Group website at http://ewg.org/ourfood